Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,702   Posts: 1,548,453   Online: 899

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Agfapan 400 (B/W)

I have 3 rolls of Agfapan 400 Professional (ISO 400, 20 exposure rolls). These were sent to me out of the boxes as payment and I have no idea about the exp date. I've had this a long time and it has been in the freezer since I got it.
    This (as you know) is a black/white film.
    $6 plus the cost of postage. Or for $10 plus postage I'll include 3 short (15 exposure) rolls of ISO 400 HDC Plus (exp date of 07/2001 and also freezer kept since I received it)--color C-41 process film.

PayPal ok for international sales, check/cash/money order for people in the USA please. If questions, please send to jon_goodman@yahoo.com

Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format

lets do it

Hi,

I have a couple of bulk frozen rolls of this and want to try it out without opening my sealed containers so I'm thinking with your film I can do that. I'll Pay Pal you the funds if you tell me your e mail, but before I do, do you have any other rolls of APX 400 or Agfapan professional 400?

Thanks!

Jay Ludvigh

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Jay,
    Please send me an email or personal message with your address & information.
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin