Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,187   Online: 852

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Canon pair 800mm L FD f5.6 and 300mm L F2.8 Lenses

I have this dynamic duo up for a reluctant sale. I'm selling together because I only have 2 drop in filters. On is standard 49mm type, the other is the drop in polarizer with rotation wheel on it.

So here is what is in this batch:

Standard drop in filter for 300mm FD lenses and up 49mm thread.
    Polarizer drop in filter for 300mm FD lenses

Canon 800mm L f5.6 FD with rear cap, 800/600 extension hood, brass chipped EdMika adapter.
    This one is in nice shape on the outside. One of the front internal elements has some pitting in the coating. The pitting is in the front. I haven't noticed any distortion cause by this. The pits look like little bubbles or spots inside the front grouping. Someone tried to "clean" them before I got the lens. There are a few finger prints that can be seen at the right angle. The front group will unscrew, the retaining screws have been removed. I'm going to try to get one of my friends with a full frame canon digital to shot it for some sample images. There is no case or covers. The infinity focus has not been modified. The EdMika adapter has been programmed for 800mm F5.6. I've shot it with a nex5N, and some doublers, wow.

Canon 300mm L f2.9 FD with rear cap, soft cover, extension hood, nylon strap.
    This one looks ulgy. Glass is good. Little wiggle at rotation point. Pictures tonight and more info if I notice anything odd.

Canon 1.4X and 2X extenders included, great shape. The Conon 1.4x is a really great design, very low distortion introduced when use.

$2700 + shipping & PP fees. I also take cash, MO, A complete Noblex 150UX will all the fix'ns+cash

800mm:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC09758.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	431.6 KB 
ID:	55184Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC09756.JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	331.5 KB 
ID:	55185

I have some more Canon FD glass in shorter range I'll be listing soon. If you are looking for something let me know. For example, 85mm L 1.2, 24mm L 1.4, 55mm 1.2, 200mm, 135mm. And some bodies 2 F1n (one CLA lst year) and 2 A1. I'm shooting larger, so all my 35mm equipment is just sitting on the shelf and I'd rather have $$ in the bank.
    Last edited by jaybob20; 08-10-2012 at 10:22 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: added other forsale bits

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    i still have to take pictures of a lot of stuff for sale...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Still haven't taken pictures of the 300, but if you are wanting to use the 300 on a EOS, I think EdMika adapters are now available.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Bump and some pictures... Open to offers. ULF camera trade perhaps.

http://jason.cx/sale/index.php/Canon...n-300mm-F2-8-L
    http://jason.cx/sale/index.php/Canon...n-800mm-F5-6-L

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sale Pending Payment.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin