Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,705   Posts: 1,482,815   Online: 1007

Shooter
    35mm

Kowa Six - Very Nice Condition and Working - Reduced

I am selling a Kowa Six in good condition. There are a few signs of considered use, but no damage or defects that I am aware of. There are not too many this nice left these days!

Price: $230 plus insured shipping. I can take a check or money order in payment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kowa6-3.JPG   kowa6-6.JPG   kowa6-2.JPG   kowa6-1.JPG   kowa6-5.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    Sold!

Shooter
    35mm

Kowa Six and Accessories

Hello and sorry to bother you but I don't know where else to go! I have a Kowa Six my father left with 2 lenses and an exposure meter and I would like to sell on Ebay but don't know what I should ask for it. The condition is acceptable with some cosmetic defects and the waist view finder may need to be replaced. Other than that, I remember my father saying it works but as I'm not well versed in photography I wouldn't even know how to really answer questions people may have.
    I would appreciate any advice on what to ask for it, I was thinking of listing it as a bid starting maybe around $150. Does that seem too low?

Thanks in advance and again, sorry to bother you with this!

Ron

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ron, welcome to APUG. I recommend you subscribe here and sell it here. You more likely will have less problems than eBay. JMHO.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I would put it up on ebay as "Buy it Now", not auction. You might only get one bidder since these aren't very well known cameras. With 2 lenses and a meter you could get $400/$500 easy. My father also left me his Kowa Six and after all these years of sitting around the thing still works perfectly! Anyways, good luck.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    And yeah, APUG would be less trouble.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks so much for your input everyone! What exactly do you mean I'll have less trouble selling it through here though? Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format

Kowa Six - Very Nice Condition and Working - Reduced

Quote Originally Posted by steerpike View Post
    Thanks so much for your input everyone! What exactly do you mean I'll have less trouble selling it through here though? Thanks!
    The classified section here, is a place many find better for buying and selling, than the online auctions. While I have not sold anything here on APUG, I have bought several cameras, and accessories.

As one who has used the online auction to buy cameras, I prefer to get them here. The quality level is higher, and the people you deal with are more approachable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin