Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,148   Online: 896

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm

FS: Vivitar 35ES black

Here's a very nice Vivitar 35ES in black (and honestly I don't think they came in another color). This as you may already know is related to the Minolta Hi-Matic 7sii, but with a few differences. Actually I believe this, the 7sii, the Revue 400 and all similar were made by Cosina. This one has a nice clean and bright viewfinder and rangefinder patch. It has a very clean and fungus-free lens, shutter & aperture seem to still be working fine (has been months since I've used it), self-timer works well, has nice action, comes with an Olympus lens filter (UV) and lens cap and has been completely re-sealed (including the important and odd-shaped film canister pad). Lens focusing is stiffer than some similar rangefinders of this same size (Canonet), but not by much. Actually this is a positive if you're doing street photography and using one set distance. Overall this camera is very decent in appearance, but there is an area of paint...blemish, oddity? around the viewfinder window and the "f" in the abbreviation "ft" on the distance ring has been damaged. Personally I'd just touch the shutter ring up with some black paint and leave it at that, but I left it alone. Other than street photography you may have little need for zone-focusing, after all. Should be a fine one for you and this camera has always been known to take sharp photos. Has a 40mm f: 1.7 lens, shutter speeds from 8 to 500 and B. $65 plus actual postage.

PayPal ok for international but check/cash/money order for domestic sales please.

Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35ES front.JPG   35ES back.JPG   35ES bottom.JPG   35ES note.JPG   35ES seal.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll vouch for this camera. I have one of these and also an EE and a couple of EM's too. Decently built and very sharp lenses. Tiny little things.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Let's bring this one back to the surface and offer at $55 plus postage.
    Jon

Shooter
    Medium Format
    How much would cost to ship it to Brazil(Belo Horizonte, MG)?

Shooter
    35mm
    Bom dia! The USPS website says First Class International would be about $16 and Priority would be about $35 (since it is not packed, I am estimating the weight.
    Jon

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Interested here for Germany! Offer Paypal Payment.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hallo und danke! PayPal is ok. Please send me a PM with your mailing address.
    Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Jon,

is the item still available?

Any reply is much appreciated.

Thanks

Robert

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Robert,
    Very sorry I did not see your note...have been working where there is no internet for the past couple of months. The camera is still here. Please tell me if you're still interested.
    Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format

Vivitar 35 ES black

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Goodman View Post
    Hi Robert,
    Very sorry I did not see your note...have been working where there is no internet for the past couple of months. The camera is still here. Please tell me if you're still interested.
    Jon
    Jon,

sorry for late reply. Haven't been active in internet lately. Yes, I am still interested. Please hit me with your best shot (price-wise of course) + postage to Malaysia.

Thanks

Robert

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin