Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,766   Posts: 1,484,145   Online: 806

Images

Wista 45 SP w/bag bellows, long bellows and long rail, comp. hood

Needing to sell my Wista outfit. Very complete outfit that's normally not seen.

Wista 45Sp folding metal field camera. This is one of the top of the line cameras. All the movements you will ever need. Triple extension rail. In excellent condition except: the ground glass is cracked but doesn't affect the use. 3 lens boards.
    Extra long bellows (600mm) in like new condition with storage pouch.
    Long rail (300mm) in like new condition for use with the above bellows with storage pouch.
    Bag bellows in like new condition with storage pouch.
    Compendium hood in very good condition with just a minor messed up fold with storage pouch.

I would like to sell this as a packagelbut may split off the accessories if needed. B&H still has the camera and accessories listed on their web site for a mire $7000. Yes, $7000 if you can believe that (I can't).

Asking $1200 plus shipping for the entire outfit. PayPal accepted.

Thanks, Brian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wista 45SP GG.JPG   Wista 45SP side 2.JPG   Wista 45SP.JPG   Wista 45SP outfit.JPG  

Images
    Bump for one of the best field cameras on the market. Would $1000 tempt anyone?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's a hard to get kit as well. Only once have I seen the bag bellows for sale and never the long bellows setup.

Images
    Sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin