Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,929   Posts: 1,556,838   Online: 807

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Minolta SRT Super

Here is a very nice SRT Super I've owned and used for over a decade. Has been re-sealed. Couple of small nicks, dings in top of pentaprism area (and these nearly always seem to have these). Shutter and mirror work nicely at all speeds, meter works, focus is accurate (and this is very important in SRTs...I can't tell you how many I've seen which take lousy pictures because the screen is out of adjustment or the mirror isn't right). Average to less than average wear, comes with the very sharp 50mm 1.7 lens (a favorite) and I'll mail it anywhere. Self-timer still works fine. So does mirror lockup. $60 plus cost of shiping.

Or $75 plus shipping cost and I'll include the Minolta SRT carry case (made for SRT 101, but works with any SRT)...image included.

PayPal ok for international. Check, cash or money for buyers in the USA please.

Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MVC-026F.JPG   MVC-027F.JPG   MVC-028F.JPG   MVC-031F.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    This has been sold.
    Thanks,
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin