Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,759   Posts: 1,484,009   Online: 1146

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Yashica 124G Fantastic camera, $150.00

Yashica 124G
    This is a fantastic little camera especially for the money. Super sharp optics and solid mechanics. I got this one as a companion to my main 124 that has been modified to accept a Hasselblad prism. I though I wanted to shoot both Ektar 100 and Velvia but I found Ektar is fantastic for what I’m doing and the Velvia was not necessary.
    I’m including case from a different camera as well. With the exception of a mark on the top and back this would be a like new camera. The meter is working fine (although I use an incident meter) it does seem accurate.

Email for more pictures if you are interested!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6326.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	603.3 KB 
ID:	55392

$150.00 plus $15.00 for shipping in the US only.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6329.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	493.8 KB 
ID:	55393
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6319.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	691.8 KB 
ID:	55394

Email if you have any questions, thanks for looking!

Dirk
    dirkfletcher(at)gmail.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6342.jpg  
    Last edited by dirkfletcher; 08-12-2012 at 11:22 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    My daughter would LOVE to have this, (she fell in love with Yashica TLR's the moment she laid eyes on my 635!) but we live in Canada. I'd be happy to pay a higher price, if you would consider shipping outside your country.

Glen

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry Glen, it was sold pretty quick. I shoot with mine a lot, for the money, these are the best thing going!

Dirk

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin