Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,926   Posts: 1,522,131   Online: 886

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Canon Demi EE17 working but needs repair, $50.00

Even though this is a fully functioning camera I’m selling it as for repair or parts. The glass is clean and shutter sounds pretty darn good. I’m afraid to test the self-timer as I’ve noticed a lot of these that malfunction after the self-timer sticks. The advance works well and all and all this could be a solid camera with a good cleaning and tightening. The top and front plate seem loose but I can’t find a spot to tighten it up at all.

Pictures show it pretty well, let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your interest

$50.00 shipped in the US
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6359.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	650.3 KB 
ID:	55395Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6361.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	679.7 KB 
ID:	55396Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6364.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	595.9 KB 
ID:	55397

Email if you have any questions, thanks for looking!

Dirk
    dirkfletcher(at)gmail.com
    Last edited by dirkfletcher; 08-12-2012 at 11:23 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If it is anything like the Demi S, which I repaired myself in the past (bad corrosion, funky deposits, and stuck shutter), there are four screws in the front under the leatherette by the edges. You probably only have to tighten one of them.

Shooter
    35mm
    Newt is right. And please leave the self-timer untouched. I have a box of Canon self-timer parts. They were notorious for breaking and leaving the camera paralyzed in the process. Lots of Canonets died from this, and in the Canonet the repair approaches the difficulty of vasectomy reversal (particularly if you've never read "The Doctor Book").
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    Bump

Shooter
    35mm
    It was sold on that auction site ;(

Dirk

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin