Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,694   Posts: 1,482,499   Online: 1016

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Name it and claim it...

Okay folks, what we have here is some more "stuff" you can have for the cost of shipping. I would have included this in that large box of "stuff" I offered over the weekend, however I just ran across these treasures. So let's see what we have (and you can obviously have all of this or any single group...it is up to you and what is left will find its way to the trash bin or into another box of "stuff" should I have enough to assemble another one). Because of the cost of postage, this might be better as a US only deal, but I'm open-minded.

1) 4 misc filters. There actually might be a prize in this group! I see a Tiffen of some sort...looks like a Series 6 filtera(says flash 2A on the side and has a diameter of about 41mm), what looks to be a 43mm Minolta UV filter, a Vivitar 72mm Skylight 1A and...here comes the surprise...a Canon Close-Up attachment in 48mm thread. Didn't the Canonet use a 48mm thread filter? You could have some fun with this one, maybe.

2) a series IV adapter ring (Kodak), Ednalite G with the same thread as the series IV adapter, an Ednalite lens hood (looks like it might work on a Contaflex), a Series 5 adapter ring and a really junky 52mm filter...Hoya Skylight but in bad shape. Personally I'd toss this unless you need an inside filter ring screw for 52mm. Oh and an odd adapter ring. 53mm maybe? Adapts to 55 x .075

3) there actually is a prize in this group: a plastic box containing a Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 50mm 2.8 Tessar (silver). Lens mount is a 3 tabbed bayonet of some sort (SLR type, not rangefinder), front element has nasty perimeter scratch, but if treated with black marker might be ok. Focus is a bit stiff but it will focus and the aperture works well. Also in the box a Tiffen series 6 adapter (fits the Tessar) plus an orange filter, a portrait +2 lens for the series 6, and a portrait +3 lens also series 6 and an extra retaining ring for the Series 6.

4) lens hoods. 3 odd ones. One screws on, two attach to more modern type lenses (one Minolta 28-56, one unknown). Make an interesting hat for your child's doll or epoxy some plastic to the bottom and make a really unique (and possibly disturbing) set of tea or coffee cups or better yet get in touch with your "Boxcar Children" side and use these as little dishes to hold soy sauce for sushi dinners. Yum yum. Bet you thought I'd forgotten reading "The Boxcar Children," didn't you? Nope. I also remember reading "Dirt Track Summer" and other Gault books. Great stuff. Do you like the way I jumped from derelict lens hoods to older children's books? Does it seem a big fat stream of consciousness is running through my old noggin today?

5) Still using Polaroid? Well, here are 2 Polaroid lens kits. One includes the tape measure and a close-up #1, close-up #2 and close-up #3. These are in good shape. The other contains a yellow filter, a half-step filter and polarizing filter (which appears to have suffered some sort of separation or personal meltdown).

6) body covers (there is a Konica, a Minolta (which is attached to what looks like a lens rear cover) and one other...don't recognize it immediately.

So help yourself and send me a message. I'll ship the cheapest possible way.
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MVC-041F.JPG   MVC-042F.JPG   MVC-043F.JPG   MVC-044F.JPG   MVC-045F.JPG  

MVC-046F.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    pm sent

Shooter
    35mm
    Tessar lens lot is gone and the Polaroid gear has been spoken for...the other fine items are still available, though.
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin