Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,926   Posts: 1,522,131   Online: 888

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Weston Master II (number 2)

Here is another Weston Master II in very good condition. This is the dark gray version whereas the other was the black version. Leather case is fine, no loss of paint on meter, seems to work and seems accurate within a close range. Same as before...$8 plus the actual postage.

PayPal ok for international, check, cash or money order for folks in the USA please.

Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MVC-048F.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Have Weston Master II and my reason for joining this site was to find a repair for my meter and a repair spring for my FE2 rewind. Hope I have solved one of the tasks. Would Shooter please reply and contact me with the needed information for the sale of the Weston Meter for $8 + shipping. New to this.
    Thanks, MacDougal

Shooter
    35mm
    Please look in your Inbox (Personal Messages).
    Jon

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Don't forget that when you use a Weston meter up to version III, you need to be aware that the ISO/ASA is actually Weston ratings and you have to select a film speed 1/3 slower than your current film's box speed/your personal EI. My recommendation is to undertake your film tests with an older (up to Weston III) meter and then use this to calibrate (i.e use the older Weston as your reference meter) a Weston V or Euromatser because they have much simpler dials that give you all the information you require in a simpler form that is also very easy to apply to the Zone System.

Best,

David
    www.dsallen.de
    D.S. Allen, fotograf.

Neue 3D Ausstellung/New 3D exhibition: www.german-fine-arts.com/berlin.html
    Neue Fotos/New Photos: http://shop.german-fine-arts.com/d-s-allen.html
    Vita/CV: www.german-fine-arts.com/allen.php

Shooter
    35mm
    This one has been sold.
    Thanks,
    Jon

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin