Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,685   Posts: 1,482,276   Online: 943

Shooter
    Multi Format

For Sale: Sinar Shutter with Dedicated Cable release and Sync Cord

I am whittling down my outfits now I have settled on my Canham MQC and Horseman Woody field cameras, so my other camera outfits will be up for sale as well as some items specifically for these outfits:

First in line is my Sinar Shutter, in very good, fully working condition, speeds all seem good to me (stored as specified by Sinar blades open and at 8 seconds) with dedicated cable release and sync lead. (LED light holding up the shutter is not included in the sale).

I am looking for £200 net to me plus any fees/shipping I would prefer UK buyer but if buyer from outside the UK, I will only accept PayPal and in UK pounds, I lost out on a transaction recently because the buyer paid in $s and it cost me to convert them into UK.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The second of my Sinar/Horseman bits that will no longer fit my chosen Cameras:

A Boxed Harseman Rotating Back in good fully working condition along with an Arca 6x9 roll film back.

Looking for £110 net to me (plus shipping and fees) for this item. I would prefer UK buyer but if buyer from outside the UK, I will only accept PayPal and in UK pounds, I lost out on a transaction recently because the buyer paid in $s and it cost me to convert them into UK.

Also comes with home made screen protector (a bit of cardboard cut to fit).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin