Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,341   Online: 786

Shooter
    35mm

6 Flashes for $3

Plus shipping.
    Sorry, no images. If you feel compelled to see these, please let me know.
    I have in front of me this evening a Canolite D in a little plastic sack with a note reading "intermittent" in my handwriting. I think that's because the tabs are broken off the plastic battery door. A clever person could fix that. It will light up with batteries in it and the top held down. Or you could just have your least photogenic child hold the top down all the time.
    A Braun F16B (uses 4 AA batteries). Also has the cord with it.
    Vivitar Auto 215 (uses 2 AA batteries)
    JC Penney (2 AA batteries) also has cord with it.
    GAF Pocket Lite (styled like the Canolite D) but a dumb flash unlike the Canolite. The clever person mentioned above might be able to swap the Canolite and Pocket Lite insides and use the battery door of the Pocket Lite. Or not.
    FlashMagic by ImageTech. Uses one AA battery and for a tiny flash does an ok job.

US Only please, check or cash or money order please. Shipping will be at least possible cost. If you want to combine with other items, please let me know.
    Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How much for shipping to Alaska? For $3 I can always use some more flashes for UV work

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry...these have been spoken for.
    Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No worries...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin