Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,568   Posts: 1,573,488   Online: 774

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Olympus XA1 ... the only one

I've only owned one XA1 and this is it. A friend of mine bought it brand new (about $127 as I recall) and traveled all over South and Central America, France and Italy with it. I traveled over much of North America with it. So 2 owners took it all over the world and you can now buy it including the owner's manual (which is needed to explain the intricate operation of the XA1). I used it for a few months back in 2003 while working in a remote area, and that is the last time it was used. The selenium meter is terrific if you don't want to worry about batteries, and this one seems to still be doing its job just fine. The red flag comes up for underexposure and the lens stops down as expected for low or bright situations. This is in my mind nearly a perfect no-focus camera. You never worry about batteries, the meter or focusing. You point it at anything 5 feet or more away from you, and presto. A fine picture. Still looks very good for all its traveling. Lens is 35mm 1:4, clean as new. I never re-sealed this one as it never leaked light for either of us. $30 plus actual cost of shipping.

PayPal ok for international, check, cash or money order for domestic USA please.

Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails XA1 front.JPG   XA1 back.jpg   XA1 bottom.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    I love the stories you tell with your listings.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent.
    --
    Kenton Brede
    http://kentonbrede.com/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin