Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,648   Online: 855

Shooter
    35mm

Could this XA be the love child of Janet Reno and

Tex Cobb? Maybe, but since that love child will never exist, I'm just going to refer to this one as Rosie O'Janis Joplin Whoopi Parker-Bowles and leave it at that. Why? Well, this camera has an odd blemish on the front which makes it look sort of...unfortunate. Maybe it could be removed using some sort of solvent, but I've never tried that. Live and let live, I say. Interestingly the film door is close to perfect and shows almost zero wear. So I give it a 5. Nice beat for dancing, Mr. Clark but I didn't dig the words.

The camera as I've said works fine, the rangefinder is adjusted correctly, the viewfinder is clean, lens is clean, coating is fine, it has been very recently re-sealed and what may be the best part is you can have it for a measly $35 plus actual cost of postage. 35 stones. Treinta y cinco. Which comes before treinta y seis.

PayPal ok for international buyers, check/cash/money order for buyers in the USA please.

Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xa bottom 2.JPG   xa back 2.JPG   xa front 2.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    This love child (aka Rosie O'Janis etc) has left the building. Sold and going north now.
    Thanks,
    Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How did I know this one was your's Jon, by the subject line alone

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin