Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,580   Online: 980

Shooter
    35mm

Own an Olympus XA2 which was actually used at the Alamo?

Yes! For maybe the first time today you can purchase an Olympus XA2 actually used at the historic and world famous Texas Alamo. It is true. I took several pictures there and the only bad ones were when people blinked, yawned or something like that. Otherwise they were all good. Some of the pictures on the Riverwalk were ok, too. Particularly the ones before I had those salty dog drinks.

This XA2 shows about average wear, maybe less than average. Maybe 8 or 10 years ago I repainted the film door as it had some places at the corners where the paint had worn off, but it looks ok. Everything seems to be working fine and today I re-sealed it so the new owner won't have to worry about that. Nice viewfinder. Oh, just remembered...the hand strap isn't original, but it looks very much like the original and does the same job. $25 plus actual cost of postage.

PayPal ok for international. Check/cash/money order for domestic buyers please.
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xa bottom 2.JPG   xa2 back.JPG   xa2 front.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jon, I'll take it. PM sent. Thanks,

Kent

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks, Kent. Davy Crockett and crew would be proud to see it going to a fellow Texan.
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Goodman View Post
    Thanks, Kent. Davy Crockett and crew would be proud to see it going to a fellow Texan.
    Jon
    Ha! Bonus! Maybe Bard's related to Fess.

s-a
    I photograph things to see what things look like photographed.
    - Garry Winogrand

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin