Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,663   Posts: 1,481,663   Online: 820

Shooter
    Large Format

The $150 Large Format Lens Sale!

I've have for sale 3 lenses I'm not using much these days, priced at $150 each + shipping from Vancouver, BC, Canada. None of them are perfect but they will all produce great images:

1. Fujinon WS 201/5.6 - This is the 210 Fujinon that covers 8x10 with an image circle spec of 352mm, giving a little room for movement on that format.Glass is clean with no haze, some light scratches and marks on the rear element, but nothing to be concerned about image quality-wise. Shutter working fine with good shutter speeds. Comes with retaining ring and front cap, and I can probably dig up a filter to protect the rear for shipping.

2. Kowa Graphic 150/9 - This very compact and light lens, which I bought on the LF forum some time ago, makes a nice wide angle for 5x7 with room for movements. Glass is clean, no haze, but the front section is starting to show a bit of separation (see the bright spots in the photo). It's been like this since I got the lens and doesn't seem to have any adverse effect on the results. Mounted in a Polaroid shutter with clear film label applied to the aperture scale. This shutter has a T setting which is handy for viewing and focusing. Shutter speeds and function are fine. Comes with retaining ring, no caps.

3. Rodenstock Sironar-N - Glass is clean and without haze; there are some marks on the front element, notably a dot right in the center (probably from a filter) and a few light scratches. Again, none of this will affect the great images you'll get from the lens. This is mounted in a Compur shutter, which features click-stops on the aperture at 1/3 stop intervals. Unfortunately the aperture scale is mostly rubbed off, but I can apply an adhesive one which will look almost as good as the original. I also applied an extra shutter speed scales on the front as it's sometimes awkward to see the speeds when the camera's up high. The click-stop aperture is good because when you're behind the camera you can count off the clicks without looking at the scale. Comes with retaining ring and front cap only.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jim

Pics of the Fujinon:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fujinon_01.jpg   Fujinon_02.jpg   Fujinon_03.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Pics of the Graphic-Kowa:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kowa_01.jpg   Kowa_02.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Pics of the Sironar-N:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rodenstock_01.jpg   Rodenstock_02.jpg   Rodenstock_03.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Fujinon and Rodenstock are pending on the LF forum...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ack! Why didn't I see this earlier... Let me know if either the Fuji or Rodenstock don't go through. I live in Ladner so exchange would be a cinch.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Fujinon and Rodenstock are sold, bump for the Graphic-Kowa!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin