Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,944   Posts: 1,557,724   Online: 1198

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    The JML is gone, and I may keep the extension tubes since I just lost a neat macro lens, but everything else is fair game.
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    Well ok ladies & gents, here is this group of screwmount lenses. We danced around with this back in the summer, but now it is time to get serious about these dadgum lenses. The JML is gone. The extension tubes are gone. But everything else is still here. And that means what we have is the Vivitar 135mm, the Portertown 135mm, the RMC Tokina Zoom, the JC Penney 135mm, the Hanimex 35mm, the doubler and the tripler. So that's 5 lenses and a doubler and tripler. Let's say $20 plus postage for all. Put this in a Medium Flat Rate Priority box (I think it should fit) and you'll have all these lenses for a total (domestic shipping, that is) of $31.35. The cost of a couple of pizzas.

Some of you may be considering a new career in espionage. Have you stopped to consider these lenses could be just what you need? Why just look what I was able to accomplish with the tripler and the Portertown lens out in my front yard tonight (see images below). One is of the moon. You can see this is a round and white object. Pretty much exactly the way the Hubble Telescope sees it. And then you see an extreme crop of a section of the moon and...whoa...what's this? It looks like Santa Claus. What's he doing on the moon? And how are all those millions of letters going to get to him up there? So, espionage and a mystery all in the span of just a few minutes. Whew. You better buy these lenses while there's still time. That's all I've got to say.
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails moon.JPG   Santa.JPG  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin