Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,907   Posts: 1,555,908   Online: 1058

Shooter
    Multi Format

For sale: 4"x5" Film and Fidelity Elite and Toyo Film Holders

As I am concetrating on 5"x7" large format photography going forward so I am reducing the amount of 4"x5" stuff I have, to this end I am selling off some excess 4"x5" film holders and full boxes of 4"x5" film.

Film Holders:

I have 5x packs of 4"x5" Film holders all in excellent condition and all are plastic darkslide versions, they have been used and some have marks on them but are physically excellent:

Pack 1: 5x Fidelity Elite Film Holders in Excellent Condition £40 (net to me)

Pack 2: 5x Fidelity Elite Film Holders in Excellent Condition £40 (net to me)
    Both packs for £75 (net to me)

Pack 3: 5x Toyo Film Holders (these have had some silver paint removed on the top face of the darkslides, does not effect their use in any way at all) £40 (net to me)

Pack 4: 5x Toyo Film Holders (these have had some silver paint removed on the top face of the darkslides, does not effect their use in any way at all) £40 (net to me)
    Take both packs for £75 (net to me)

Pack 5: 5x Toyo Film Holders (these have had some silver paint removed on the top face of the darkslides, does not effect their use in any way at all) £40 (net to me)
    Take all three Toyo Packs for £110 (net to me)

Take all five packs for £175 (net to me)

All Film Holders will come in a ziplock bag.

4"x5" Film:

1x 10 Sheets Fuji Provia 100F (dated 05/11) Refrigerated £15 (net to me)

2x 50 Sheets Kodak TMax 100 (dated 02/13) Refridgerated £45 each (net to me) (Take both boxes for £85)

1x 50 Sheets Kodak Tri-X 320 (dated 12/13) Refridgerated £50 (net to me)

1x 50 sheets Adox 25 (dated 04/14) Refridgerated £22 (net to me)

1x 50 Sheets Rollei Infra-Red 400 (dated 03/14) Refrigerated £50 (net to me)

All prices are net to me and will have shipping/PayPal fees added if required.

Payments from Overseas by PayPal only and all PayPal payments are to be made in UK £s.

These items will be advertised elsewhere.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have ben asked for some images of the Film Holders:

Images of Film Holders:

10x Fidelity Elites, look similar to this, Packs 1 & 2 some do have some writing on them:

10x Toyos, look similar to this, silver paint rubbed off by previous owner (no idea why) Packs 3 & 4 and some do have some writing on them:

6x (I found another one) Toyos, Look like this, Pack 5 now has six Film Holders and will now cost £48 net to me (although the cost for all 3 Packs of Toyos and all 5 packs will remain the same.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Provia 100F and Adox 25 under offer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    All Film now Sold
    Just the 12x Fidelity Holders, left £70 net to me for the lot.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin