Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,765   Posts: 1,484,078   Online: 960

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: 5"x7" Plaubel Peco Profia with 4"x5" reducing back & Symmar 210mm/360mm lens

For sale: My Plaubel Peco Profia 5"x 7" Monorail Camera along with additional 4"x 5" Reducing Back, a Plaubel Lenshood (probably the best designed lenshood I have ever seen), a Schneider 210mm f5.6 (360mm f12) Symmar convertible lens (in Synchro Compur 1) in a Linhof Technika lens-board, a Plaubel Lensboard that has been converted to take the smaller, lighter and eminently more available Linhof Technica Style lensboards and a couple of 5x7 Kodak wooden filmholders and 6x 4x5 Fidelity Elite filmholders.

Looking for £525 net (plus fees and shipping) to me, which is less than I paid for the Camera alone..

Paypal only accepted from buyers outside the UK, items will be only sent by an insured and tracked service.

Advertised Elsewhere

Shooter
    Multi Format

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This outfit is under offer until the 3rd September after that time if not purchased will become available again.

I have increased the number of 5x7 holders included in this outfit to 5, but reduced the number of 4x5 holders included to 3.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Outfit SOLD elsewhere.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin