Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,921   Posts: 1,584,894   Online: 1110

dpn
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Rollei 35 (Chrome, German / Zeiss Tessar) + Manual + New Wein Battery - $200

For sale is a beautiful early German Rollei 35. I canít see any fungus, haze, or scratches on the lens. There is no oil on the aperture blades, which dilate and contract smoothly. The shutter sounds accurate at all speeds, but I have not timed it. I put a PX625A battery in the camera, and the meter needle reacts appropriately to light. Iím including a new, sealed, Wein Zinc/Air PX625 mercury battery replacement with the camera for accurate metering. Also included is the original manual, which is a bit beat up. I have not yet run a roll of film through this camera to test it, but all indications are that itíll work well. There are some very minor blemishes on the chrome top of the camera visible in the pictures Iíve uploaded.

This is a beautiful camera that Iím very tempted to keep. 3% of the purchase price will be donated to APUG. Shipping to the United States will be via an insured small flat-rate box for $8.05, for a total price of $208.05 via Paypal.

Camera & Manual by Cuckoo Wasp, on Flickr

Front by Cuckoo Wasp, on Flickr

Top by Cuckoo Wasp, on Flickr

Bottom by Cuckoo Wasp, on Flickr

Back by Cuckoo Wasp, on Flickr

dpn
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    My apologies for not being more explicit: US buyers only please.

dpn
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Reduced to $184, shipped with insurance.

dpn
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    One last bump before listing on eBay ...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin