Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,775   Posts: 1,484,511   Online: 787

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Fuji Crystal Archive Type II Paper 16x20" and 8x10"

I have a few boxes of FCA Type II left over from last semester at school. It was all bought fresh from B&H last November, and I have no intentions of using it now that our Colex processer at school is gone.

Here's what I have

1x 16x20 50 sheet box, glossy, partially full (probably 35 sheets left)
    2x 8x10" 100 sheet boxes, one glossy, one luster, partially full (probably 150 sheets between the two of them)

and BONUS a bunch of various types of Kodak Supra Endura of varying ages. I'll throw these in for free because I know for a fact that some have shifted, and they were given to me by various people. Probably 50 sheets of 8x10 and 11x14" all together.

So, since the FCA would be about 160 for all those boxes full, and new, I think $110 sounds reasonable (I'm just starting my final year of my BFA, and need the cash badly...)

I have absolutely no use for this paper, nor do I have any desire to continue making C-prints. All my color work is now printed on high-end Epson printers, or via a Lambda.

So, $110 shipped, how bout it?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	551814_3670818573189_798821839_n.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	55860
    Last edited by Chris Lange; 08-22-2012 at 01:59 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    See my work at my website CHRISTOPHER LANGE PHOTOGRAPHY

or my snaps at my blog MINIMUM DENSITY
    --
    If you don't have it, then you don't have it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    $100 shipped?
    See my work at my website CHRISTOPHER LANGE PHOTOGRAPHY

or my snaps at my blog MINIMUM DENSITY
    --
    If you don't have it, then you don't have it.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin