Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,522,026   Online: 908

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Nikon FM2 with 50mm / 1.8 in black

Nikon FM2 in black with 50mm / 1.8 lens. Serial number 7103611 and lens number 2477617 I've owned this for several years. Everything is working fine, and the light seals were replaced about 2 years ago (including mirror damper). It is a very nice camera to use...cocking is smooth and shutter is crisp. Has the split dot focus screen.

The appearance is very nice with these exceptions: There is paint wear where you would expect...above the strap lugs and on some of the edges. There is a small nick on the prism housing...I tried to show this in the image. There are also some small scratches in the paint at the top of the prism housing. On the back side of the top plate and on the bottom plate, a former owner named McCormick lightly scratched his name. This is something you will see once you know to look for it, but it is faint. On the bottom plate there are tripod marks and a small indention (which I think could be easily remedied if you desired to). All in all a very nice black FM2 with the honeycomb shutter. $200 plus actual cost of shipping.

PayPal ok for international buyers but check/cash/money order for domestic USA buyers, please.

Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikon FM2 front 825.JPG   Nikon FM2 back 825.JPG   Nikon FM2 bottom 825.JPG  

Shooter
    35mm
    $180 plus shipping.
    Jon

Shooter
    35mm
    Black Saturday special for a black FM2...$130 plus postage.
    Jon

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

FS: Nikon FM2 with 50mm / 1.8 in black

Pm sent

Shooter
    35mm
    I'd love to just take the 50mm if the guy above doesnt want it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry, this one is sold. Please keep watching the APUG site however. I will offer a black FM2n hopefully later today or this week which (for the right buyer) will be an exceptional offer.
    Jon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I, for one, will be watching for it - my FM2n just had its meter die.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Art

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin