Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,851   Posts: 1,582,858   Online: 826

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS- Exposure Meters, Pentax, Minolta, Gossen

Meters for sale.
    #1. Pentax 1/21 Spot Meter, $55.00, this well used meter works but has a few minor flaws such as dust in the viewfinder, the viewfinder light doesn't work, scratches and scuffs on the exterior and the silver screw on the dial has broken off, the silver screw doesn't "hold" anything on the meter, it just covers the small screws that do hold the dial on. I use a hearing aid battery with a spring and it seems to be quite consistant. The low-light uses a standard 9 volt battery and works well. Comes with the original lens cap but no case or strap. Batteries included but you might want to replace with fresh ones. Postage is $12.00 additional for USPS Medium Priority box.

#2. Minolta AutoMeter IIIF. $55.00. In good working condition, well used but not abused. Comes with case, strap and the hard to find Flat Diffuser. The Flat Diffuser is used in the studio to give more accurate light-ratio readings, ei. 1 to 3, 1 to 5 ratio of main to fill light. The dome diffuser is for overall exposure readings. I am including a 544 battery but you might want to replace with the PX-28 silver battery if you can find one. Postage is $12.00 additional for USPS Medium Priority box.

#3. Gossen Super Pilot, $25.00, with case and memiographed instructions. This meter works and is within 1 stop of my other meters. I use a hearing aid battery with homemade adapter. This will ship in a USPS Small Priority box $6.00 but has NO padding or protection, I would recommend the Medium box at $12.00.

FREE to the first meter sold, a very broken Gossen Luna-Pro.

Paypal or USPS postal money order for payment. USA sales only. All sold as is, no warranty or return.

BUY THEM ALL FOR $125.00 AND I'LL PAY THE POSTAGE.

Email with any questions, (tnrhaven@bellsouth.net) with "APUG meters" in the subject-header.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pentax1.jpg   pentax2.jpg   minolta1.jpg   gossen1.jpg  
    Last edited by randyB; 08-26-2012 at 10:55 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: forgot to include email address in ad

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin