Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,774   Posts: 1,516,649   Online: 1150

Shooter
    35mm

FS: Canonet QL19

Here's a rangefinder I really think anyone should enjoy. Everything works fine (except the self-timer, which I refuse to touch in Canon rangefinders)...winding/cocking is smooth, meter seems accurate and is easy to read, viewfinder is nice and clean and rangefinder has just been checked and adjusted (both horizontal & vertical), shutter works at all speeds. The camera shows what I'd call average wear. The lens, a 45mm / 1.9, is clean with no fungus nor damage. Focus is smooth and easy. I'll leave the battery in for you. The leather case is very nice...better than most of this age you'll see. Light seals were replaced about 8 months ago. $40 plus actual postage.

PayPal ok for international buyers...Check/cash/money order for buyers in the USA, please.

If questions, please let me know.
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canonet front.JPG   Canonet back.JPG   Canonet bottom.JPG   Canonet case.JPG  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin