Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,921   Posts: 1,522,096   Online: 720

Shooter
    Multi Format

Kalloflex tlr with case, CLA'd.

I'm selling my Kalloflex tlr, serial 107373, which was cla'd by Ross Yerkes this past spring. It has the unique connected focusing and advance lever making it very convenient in terms of ease of use. Everything works as it should, the shutter speeds are accurate, the lenses are clear. The taking lens has a thin cleaning mark but it has no affect on the images.

When I purchased it the round knob at the end of the advance lever was gone (since I bought this one, I noticed another Kalloflex on Ebay also missing the knob, this could have been a problem that the model had) so Ross Yerkes replaced it with one that is a little smaller than the original but works just as well. He also replaced the leatherette on the front and the right side. The rest of the leatherette is original and in great shape. It requires an adapter to use a cable release, I have a spare if you need one. He also took a plastic Yashica lens cap and modified it so it fits on the camera.

The camera feels very solid, they definitely made it to last. It's heavier than most tlrs (although not as heavy as a Mamiya C220 or C330).

I've used Rolleiflexes, Rolleicords, Autocords, Yashicas, etc. and this camera is at least as sharp as those, it is a fantastic photographic instrument.

$350 via Paypal or postal money order includes shipping in the U.S. Paypal for International shipping, PM me for an international shipping quote.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img543.jpg   img542.jpg   img545.jpg   img546.jpg   img547.jpg  

img993.jpg   img005.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My favorite tlr. So easy to use. The combined film advance & focus control is super. If you are considering a tlr, this should be at the top of your list. Bump for a great camera.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you. Dropping the price to $325 via Paypal and postal money order includes postage in the U.S. PM me for an international shipping charge.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump for a price drop: $300 via Paypal or postal money order includes shipping in the U.S. Paypal for International shipping, PM me for an international shipping quote.

I will also consider some trades to lower the price, especially 120 film. In terms of cameras or lenses, I have had my eye on the Contax copy Kiev 4 or 4am (especially the 4am) or a Helios 44-2 58mm M42 lens for my Spotmatic.

Chris.
    Last edited by Chrismat; 09-01-2012 at 07:43 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $280 via Paypal or postal money order includes shipping in the U.S. PM me for an international shipping quote.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin