Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,748   Posts: 1,670,536   Online: 932

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS- Minolta manual focus items for sale

A few Minolta items for sale.
    #1. $25.00 A user SRT 101 with a trashed 50mm f/1.7 Rokkor-PF lens, but I am including a MD Rokkor-X 45mm f/2.0 that is in very ggod condition. The camera is well used with scratches, pitting of the chrome finish and wear marks on the "leather". All speeds work but 1 sec seems a little long. The meter works and is accurate (with a hearing aid battery) but is slow to settle on a reading. The 50mm f/1.7 lens has lots of scratches on the front and rear elements and haze inside, I consider it useless, that is why I'm including the 45mm. No caps, strap or case included. Sold as is no return. USA sales only. Payment by PayPal and shipped only to the PayPal address. Shipping is by USPS priority medium box for $13.00. Email with questions.
    #2. $25.00 Tokina SZ-X 60mm-300mm F4.0-5.6 Zoom lens in very good condition. Looks like it has not been used very much at all. Blades are snappy, zoom and focus are smooth. Comes with a Maxtec (?) 67mm UV filter and a rear cap. Sold as is no return. USA sales only. Payment by PayPal and shipped only to the PayPal address. Shipping is by USPS priority medium box for $13.00. Email with questions.
    #3. $15.00 A Genuine Minolta lens hood for the MC 35mm f/1.8 lens in good condition. A few marks in the flocking on the inside of the hood. 55mm threads. A rare find. Sold as is no return. USA sales only. Payment by PayPal and shipped only to the PayPal address. Shipping is by USPS priority small box for $6.00. Email with questions
    #4. FREE with any purchase, a Minolta Autowinder G. I do not know if it works cause I don't have a working X-series camera to put it on.
    I combine items for cheaper postage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails srt 1.jpg   tokina1.jpg   tokina2.jpg   min hood2.jpg   winderG.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump, Offers?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin