Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,234   Posts: 1,532,933   Online: 1031

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Tamrac Model 610 Two-SLR camera bag

My loving wife bought this for me but it's really too large for my remaining 35mm and medium format stuff: my 35mm fits perfectly in my old bag and I'm not really expecting to increase the herd. This thing looks almost unused; there is some slight what looks like sticker residue on one of the buckles and what looks like a chalk mark on one of the front pockets. It's the model 610, with configurable insides that in its stock configuration fits a couple of SLRs, flash, more lenses than my mature back feels like carrying and enough zippered pockets for even the most devoted pack-rat. Includes Tamrac's S-112 "Pro Camera Bag Harness", unopened in its original retail bag. From the picture, you use this thing to carry the bag on your lower back.

I'd like $85 for it, plus postage. I take Paypal or USPS (US Postal Service ONLY) money orders. I donate to APUG! If you think that's too much, make an offer! Open to trades, too: I shoot mostly 4x5 and 8x10 these days.

Thanks for looking!

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bag-1.JPG   Bag-2.JPG   Bag-3.JPG   Bag-4.JPG   Bag-5.JPG  

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If its not sold by Thursday let me know please....that's payday for me

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by megaman49 View Post
    If its not sold by Thursday let me know please....that's payday for me
    I'll let you know!

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still have the bag?

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold and mailed! Thanks, Ian!

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin