Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,766   Posts: 1,484,146   Online: 799

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Nikkormat 35mm camera with lens & stuff

Another find by my loving bride! Nikkormat EL 35mm SLR camera, serial # 5457246 with new battery and old-school strap, Nikon 50mm f/1.4 lens, serial # 2977073. The camera body looks very good with fine scratches on the bottom and some paint nicks around the edges of the film door on the back. The lens body has a couple of nicks and a few fine scratches but the lens looks unmarked, although with some dust as you might expect. This camera was owned by a doctor and he seems to have looked after his stuff. I put in a new battery and the camera seems to work fine; the light meter is responsive to light and film speed changes, the shutter makes appropriate noises when you change shutter speeds, etc. I have not put film through it, though: that said, I expect that this is a working camera and am selling it as such.

But wait, there's more! Fun stuff to go with the camera and lens: the original box for the lens, two filters fitting this lens (52mm Samigon 81B and 52mm Nikon B8, both in plastic lens cases,) a Nikon AR-2 shutter cable release for Nikon F and Nikkormat (it fits and works on this camera: I tried it,) in it's original box, and a Vivitar 125 flash in its box (I have no idea whether it works or not.) Also includes original manuals that came with the camera, lens, and flash, including a pamphlet "The Nikon Way to Photography" and man were we young in those days! Groovy dudes and chicks, one and all.

And that's not all! Like I said, this camera was owned by a doctor and it includes the original warranty cards for the camera and lens! He bought them from Doctor's Camera in the Bronx! Plus, there's a receipt from 1993 from a local camera store (Gene's camera, still there. Last local store standing, actually,) showing that he bought a roll of Kodak GA 24 exposure and paid $139.45 for a "repair", what was repaired left as a matter of conjecture.

You get all of this for the low, low price of $45 plus shipping! Yes, that's right, your eyes are not deceiving you. I'm told this is a good camera: I wouldn't know myself as all my 35mm stuff is Minolta. If you think I'm asking too much, make me an offer! The worst I can do is refuse, and maybe cry. Don't make me cry!

I take Paypal and USPS (United States Postal Service) money orders and I donate to APUG. Thanks for reading through, now buy it!

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikkormat-2.JPG   Nikkormat-3.JPG   Nikkormat-4.JPG   Nikkormat-5.JPG   Nikkormat-6.JPG  

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll take it.

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold pending payment. Thanks, John!

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    second in line please....

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold & shipped. Thanks John!

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Found the Close button!

— Hunter S. Thompson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin