Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,767   Posts: 1,516,480   Online: 908

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Fuji GSW690III

FS: Fuji GSW690III - Fuji 6x9 rangefinder with the 65mm lens. I bought this camera about two years ago; I'm the third owner. Besides running one test roll of film through it, I have not used it. There are a few marks of wear to the body, otherwise very clean. Please see photos. Lens very clean and clear. Inside very clean. Viewfinder bright, clear and accurate. Shutter and aperture work smoothly and accurately. No damage. Shutter counter shows 276. Includes a clean Hoya 67mm UV filter (not shown) and the original soft case and strap as shown. The Really Right Stuff™ plate is not included.

$650 plus shipping/PayPal. No trades. Domestic shipping (US) via Priority Mail; overseas shipping via Express Mail International. Yes, I will ship internationally, but please do not ask me to falsify customs forms.

My Verito page

Anyone can appreciate a fine print. But it takes a real photographer to appreciate a fine negative.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold on RFF.
    My Verito page

Anyone can appreciate a fine print. But it takes a real photographer to appreciate a fine negative.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's a good thing I did not see this. That's a great price. Love my GW690III and would have loved to added this to my collection. Oh well.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin