Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,702   Posts: 1,482,658   Online: 668

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: ZENZA BRONICA Z 1958 with Nikkor 5cm, 7.5cm, Film Back 120, Flash Bar, Stap

ZENZA BRONICA Z circa 1958 Serial No. # CB19XXX
    Nikkor 7.5cm Serial No. # 650XX
    Nikkor 5cm Serial No. # 701XX
    Film Back Serial No. # CM267XX (Boxed)
    Flash Bar Attachment (Boxed),
    Leather Strap.
    Manual on CD (PDF)
    Leatherette is intact, focusing screen unscratched, camera has minor usage marks with no scratches or dings.

Camera was CLa'd by Frank Marshman - CameraWiz 15 days ago (Papers included).
    Frank wrote to me :
    "Hi Theo,
    Your camera is now ready to be shipped. Works amazingly well considering the age. Bronica only made less than 2000 of these cameras before they changed it to Model D."

Asking price $3950, shipping included Worldwide Signed for and insured. Paypal only.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by theo120mm; 08-30-2012 at 08:40 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Please don't be insulted by this question, but are you certain that you are asking close to four thousand dollars for the camera? If you intended to put a decimal point somewhere else, why not do so and re-post.
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello John,
    There is no mistake in the price and yes I am sure that I am asking $3,950 (Three thousand nine hundred and fifty).
    and of course I am not insulted my dear friend. IF, and I repeat myself IF you can find one then tell me the price that is fair to ask for the VERY FIRST model of Bronica, that is highly collectable and produced in less than 2,000 (Two thousand) pieces, with 2 lenses, a tripod adaptor and a flash bar, FULLY serviced and FULLY WORKING !!
    Honestly what bothers me the most, is that people are totally unaware of the differences between a Bronica Z and a Bronica D and they think that D is the first model. Well it's NOT, Z is the very first model of Bronica.

Thank you for your suggestion

P.S I really enjoyed viewing your pictures
    Last edited by theo120mm; 09-02-2012 at 04:54 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Your explanation may help sell the thing since, as you've written, most people don't realize what it is you're selling and that the price reflects its collectability. Good luck.

And, thank you for looking at my photographs.
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If there were pictures maybe more people would discern the difference?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by nanthor View Post
    If there were pictures maybe more people would discern the difference?
    Absolutely CORRECT !!!
    BUT before the pictures here is a link that I have explained everything about Bronica Z and D differences.

http://www.japanexposures.com/2010/0...s-rolls-royce/

Look at the bottom of the page for my comments. Pictures to follow.

Thank you,
    Theo

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Pictures on request. Offers are always welcomed.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by theo120mm; 09-07-2012 at 07:12 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A perfectly reasonable price for that piece of history, if only I could afford it. Also thanks for that link,made excellent reading.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks Tony,
    You can see that people are unaware about the differences and they still think that the Bronica D was the first Bronica model.
    I would suggest reading that article which explains Mr Zenza's ROLS ROYCE history.
    The camera works VERY SMOOTH, as it should, after "Holy" Frank's treatment !
    In addition I have finally managed to track down the tripod attachment, that is also included in this sale.
    I too belive that my pricing is fair for a piece of history and NOT just another Bronica camera.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin