Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,658   Online: 1210

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Tamrac 614 large shoulder bag

Continuing the pre-fall cleanout, this bag has carried lots of gear for me, since I got it from its prior owner(see 5th picture(linked below) for a shot of his info written under inside lip of lid on bag).

Just to start off, this bag has seen use. A good bit of it. But its still got lots of life left in it, and if treated well, should last a good long while.

The top handle(on top of the lid) on one side the stitching is starting to come apart. It still holds, but if the bag's full of gear, I'd just use the shoulder strap.

Not sure if all the dividers in the pictures are the original ones, there might be some missing, not sure. WYSIWYG here...

Price for this awesome bag is $125 which INCLUDES SHIPPING/PAYPAL in the USA.
    USPS Money Orders & cash are also accepted for payment.

thanks!

-Dan

(LINK SHOWING WRITING ON INSIDE UNDER PORTION OF LID ON BAG)
    http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/y...e/IMAG1057.jpg

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    still available

-Dan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin