Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,072   Online: 1078

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Minolta Autocord

Up for sale is a Minolta Autocord. First, the negative stuff. Every speed below 1/10th (except for B), causes the shutter to open and then close reaaaallly slow. I advise to get it CLA'd before using those speeds. Speeds of 1/10th and above work fine, this has been film tested with slides and BW film. Also, there is no name plate as you can see. Flash synch works, there are no light leaks, focus is smooth, and there are no fungus in the lens (only some dust and a bit of cleaning marks). You can have it for $100 shipped OBO. Also if you have a Crown Graphic, we can work out a trade. I don't need one with a rangefinder. Payment is via USPS money order. I do NOT have PayPal. Just PM me with any questions. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4898 (Large).JPG   IMG_4899 (Large).JPG   IMG_4901 (Large).JPG   IMG_4902 (Large).JPG   IMG_4903 (Large).JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh I want it!!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you do decide to get it the Autocord, Karl Bryan of Oregon does great work. He used to also work on Ricoh Diacords, but he can no longer guarantee he can get parts for those.

Chris

www.flickr.com/photos/chrismat61/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrismat View Post
    If you do decide to get it the Autocord, Karl Bryan of Oregon does great work. He used to also work on Ricoh Diacords, but he can no longer guarantee he can get parts for those.

Chris

www.flickr.com/photos/chrismat61/
    I'll second that. Karl worked on my Autocord a few months back and I'm VERY pleased with his work and service. Katie, if you get this camera, make sure the focus helix gets serviced when you have the CLA done.
    When the chips are down,

The buffalo is empty!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Chris!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Payment sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    I'll second that. Karl worked on my Autocord a few months back and I'm VERY pleased with his work and service. Katie, if you get this camera, make sure the focus helix gets serviced when you have the CLA done.
    I will "triple" that. Karl did a full work out on my Autocord including changing the focus bar. It is a great camera. You will enjoy it.

Cheers,

Luc
    Field # ShenHao XPO45 - Monorail # Sinar F2
    Multi format P&S 4x5, 6x12, 6x9 # Chamonix Saber
    6x6 # Minolta Autocord, 6x9 # Kodak Medalist

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold, thank you Katie.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin