Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,903   Posts: 1,521,222   Online: 1099

Shooter
    Large Format

FS: Al Jacobs "Tuxedo" battery pack (new cell) + charger + cable for Canon 430 or 58

I am selling an excellent battery pack for camera flashes, the "Tuxedo" made by Al Jacobs in Florida. If you don't know about Al's batteries you should check out the link below. If you do know about them then you know this is a great unit. You can shoot a whole wedding with this and your recycle time never slows down. It is a sealed lead acid battery pack that has the same capacity as the Quantum Bantam, only far more reliable. The cell in this battery was replaced in March of 2012 direct from Al Jacobs, and the resting charge is 6.54 volts. This is a very healthy battery! Except when in use it has been on its charger since the cell was replaced. You can expect to get 5+ more years before you need to replace the cell. This battery comes with the "worldwide" charger (works on any voltage), belt clip, and the original red cover for the terminal. It also comes with the necessary Quantum cable to connect it to a Canon 430EX/430EXII/580Ex or 580EXII flash. This is an original Quantum battery cable that was modified by Al Jacobs to work with his battery pack. Everything is in outstanding condition and ready to rock.

Here is a link to Al's website: http://www.aljacobs.com/my-products/...11-tuxedo.html

$100 to me, plus shipping at your expense from Toronto as follows: Canada/USA $25, International $40.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1594.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    bump

Shooter
    Large Format
    SOLD on LFF

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin