Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,464   Online: 1128

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS-Lee resin filter items, holder/rings, bellows hood, grad filters for all formats

#1. Foundation filter holder with 3 lens rings. $100.00. 58mm, 67mm, wa/82mm lens adapter rings and the filter holder which holds 2 of the 100mm filters. The holder is in good condition but well used with a few rub marks and tape residue. The 58mm and 67mm rings are as new, I rarely used them, the 82mm wide angle ring is metal and has some filing done to the back side but it works just fine on my lenses. The 58mm and 67mm rings are plastic resin.
    #2. Lee bellows lens hood only with pouch. $70.00. This is the self-supporting bellows lens hood that slides into the filter holder above. It is expandable so it can be used on lenses from wide angle to telephoto. This also has the spring loaded clip so you can use just the hood on your lens. Comes with a storage pouch but no rings.
    #3. Lee 100mm X 150mm Gray ND.6 Soft grad resin filter in very good condition. $45.00. It does have a few small marks but nothing that will show on a photograph. Comes with the protective pouch.
    #4. Calumet 100mm X 125mm Sky Blue 3 Soft Grad resin filter that fits the Lee system. $35.00. This filter is in a most excellant condition as I rarely used it. Comes with the pouch.
    #5. Calumet 100mm X 125mm Sunset 2 resin filter. $40.00. This filter is in fair condition because of a scratch in the lower portion of the filter. This is my most used filter, it really punches up the color in a sunrise or sunset photo.
    #6. Buy it all for $275.00 and I'll pay the shipping.
    I'm reducing my collection so these are sold as is with no returns. USA sales only. Payment by PayPal and shipped only to the PayPal address. Shipping is by USPS priority and the cost will vary according to what is shipped. Email with APUG in the header (tnrhaven@bellsouth.net) with questions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lee foundation.jpg   lee bellows.jpg   grad1.jpg   blue1.jpg   sunset1.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin