Mamiyaflex C2 with Mamiya-Sekor S 80mm 1:2.8
Mamiyaflex C2 Film Camera Body SN# 75395 comes with a ALL MATTE CENTER FOCUS focusing screen. There is some minor cosmetic wear on this camera body. The leatherette is BRAND NEW all over the camera (With High quality kit from cameraleather).
The camera has been really well looked after, and CLA'd recently so I would confirm the following points about it’s condition:
- The lens shutter a Seikosha-S is working very well (Cleaned and adjusted), including the slow speeds and B, and there is no oil on the blades.
- The Lens Iris operates ok (Cleaned).
- The flash synch works (Checked).
- The lens lock/unlock works very smoothly (when you want to change lenses) and is lightproof (Cleaned and lubricated).
- The film wind-on works very smoothly and counts correctly (Cleaned and lubricated).
- The waist level finder opens up excellent, and the magnifier works correctly (adjusted).
- The waist level finder removes from the body with no problems.
- The focus screen is very clean and clear, it has no visible marks apart from some odd specs of dust.
- The viewing mirror is intact with no marks or scratches.
- The inside of the camera is VERY clean.
- The film chamber back opens and closes very smoothly (adjusted), just as it should, and the inspection window on the back which allows you to see the number of the exposure on the backing paper is working fine. Inside the film chamber is like new.
- The focussing rack is very smooth to operate (Cleaned and lubricated), and the distance/focus scales for different lenses are in tact and virtually like new. The bellows are in super condition, no damage at all (Checked).
- The base of the camera is very clean and the tripod bush is undamaged.
More photos : http://www.flickr.com/photos/7428448...7631418031932/
Asking price $300 ONO plus shipping (from $25 to $35 Worldwide Registered) Paypal preffered.
If asking price paid in full I'll include an EXC++ Porrofinder (non metered) with it's leather case.
Last edited by theo120mm; 09-05-2012 at 05:19 AM. Click to view previous post history.
Nice camera! Had one - sold it - I wish I didn't...
Indeed a nice one and gently used. Fully CLA'd and new leatherette. Hate to part with it but I don't use it anymore.
Last edited by theo120mm; 09-05-2012 at 09:24 AM. Click to view previous post history.
Sponsored Ad. (Subscribers to APUG have the option to remove this ad.)