Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,740   Posts: 1,515,541   Online: 1088

Shooter
    Medium Format

Mamiyaflex C2 with Mamiya-Sekor S 80mm 1:2.8

Mamiyaflex C2 Film Camera Body SN# 75395 comes with a ALL MATTE CENTER FOCUS focusing screen. There is some minor cosmetic wear on this camera body. The leatherette is BRAND NEW all over the camera (With High quality kit from cameraleather).
    The camera has been really well looked after, and CLA'd recently so I would confirm the following points about it’s condition:

• The lens shutter a Seikosha-S is working very well (Cleaned and adjusted), including the slow speeds and B, and there is no oil on the blades.
    • The Lens Iris operates ok (Cleaned).
    • The flash synch works (Checked).
    • The lens lock/unlock works very smoothly (when you want to change lenses) and is lightproof (Cleaned and lubricated).
    • The film wind-on works very smoothly and counts correctly (Cleaned and lubricated).
    • The waist level finder opens up excellent, and the magnifier works correctly (adjusted).
    • The waist level finder removes from the body with no problems.
    • The focus screen is very clean and clear, it has no visible marks apart from some odd specs of dust.
    • The viewing mirror is intact with no marks or scratches.
    • The inside of the camera is VERY clean.
    • The film chamber back opens and closes very smoothly (adjusted), just as it should, and the inspection window on the back which allows you to see the number of the exposure on the backing paper is working fine. Inside the film chamber is like new.
    • The focussing rack is very smooth to operate (Cleaned and lubricated), and the distance/focus scales for different lenses are in tact and virtually like new. The bellows are in super condition, no damage at all (Checked).
    • The base of the camera is very clean and the tripod bush is undamaged.

More photos : http://www.flickr.com/photos/7428448...7631418031932/

Asking price $300 ONO plus shipping (from $25 to $35 Worldwide Registered) Paypal preffered.
    If asking price paid in full I'll include an EXC++ Porrofinder (non metered) with it's leather case.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2703.jpg   IMG_2701.jpg   IMG_2702.jpg   IMG_2705.jpg   IMG_2704.jpg  

Last edited by theo120mm; 09-05-2012 at 05:19 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    Nice camera! Had one - sold it - I wish I didn't...

So thinking....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Indeed a nice one and gently used. Fully CLA'd and new leatherette. Hate to part with it but I don't use it anymore.
    Last edited by theo120mm; 09-05-2012 at 09:24 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Any offers?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    SOLD. THANK YOU.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin