Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,524   Online: 975

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm

FS: Minolta lens sacrifice

All Minolta SLR bodies have been sold and a few lenses remain. Am I really going to sacrifice them? No, but I might sneak in, flick on the lights and yell "Aarrrgh" just to scare them a bit. That usually works on my wife. Especially if she's asleep. But now these prices are frightening on their own! Nonetheless, here goes...

1) a 135mm / 2.8 lens made in Japan and branded Kamero. Glass is clean with no fungus. Has a couple of pieces of lint on one interior element, but I don't think that would make any difference. $7 plus actual postage.

2) a 135mm / 2.8 lens made in Japan and branded Telesar. Nice clean glass, no fungus, sliding hood. Took good pics when I used it. $7 plus actual postage.

3) a Vivitar Minolta 2x doubler. Nice and clean with both caps. $5 plus actual postage

4) Hanimex Automatic C-Macro 80~200 / 4.5 lens. Has sliding hood. Took very nice pics when I used it on my SRT Super and wasn't inexpensive when new. Has both caps. $10 plus actual postage

5) Auto Sears 75~260 / 4.5. Nice and clear, clean, both caps, smooth with sliding hood. Took really nice long shots. $10 plus actual postage

6) Vivitar 300mm / 5.5 Good lens which has seen lots of use. Still ok, but by no means perfect. Will however take nice long shots. No caps. $7 plus actual postage

7) Vivitar Series 1 Macro focusing auto zoom. 70~210mm / 3.5. Very nice & high quality lens with both caps. $7 plus actual postage.

If you would like to purchase all of these and if you live in the USA, there is a chance they might all fit into a USPS Large Priority Flat Rate box ($15.75 or so as I recall). If you want to do that, please let me know. I will sell all 7 for $42 plus postage.

PayPal ok for international, check/cash/money order for US buyers, please.
    Jon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MVC-023F.JPG   MVC-010F.JPG   MVC-011F.JPG   MVC-015F.JPG   MVC-029F.JPG  

MVC-107F.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    #2 plus shipping to Denmark?
    Nicholai Nissen
    Kolding, Denmark
    nicholainissen@gmail.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the offer, Nicholai. I must leave to have lunch with my wife now, but please let me weigh this and get an idea on the cost of shipping to Denmark after we eat.
    Jon

It appears it will weigh 1.5 pounds and first class international to Denmark will cost $14.74. This is probably the worst case scenario. It is entirely possible that the scales at the USPS might weigh it at a few ounces less than my scales, and this could save you some $. So we have at least 2 options, amigo: one---You PM me your address. I'll mail it and then I can tell you what the total was so you can pay the correct amount. two---You move to Texas and I could send you all these lenses for about the same price as one sent to Denmark. Not to overlook the possibility of becoming a cowboy. Maybe a singing cowboy.
    Jon
    Last edited by Jon Goodman; 09-05-2012 at 02:49 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If I were you Nicholai, I'll take option #2 anytime (:

Shooter
    35mm
    Option #2 is my choice, too. While you're packing your luggage, you can listen to one of the songs we'll teach you when you arrive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4GpVdutC8g

And of course you'll need to learn another language, so you can listen to these 2 nice songs, also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIFNr...eature=related and this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQFdklf8cCo

Or here is a Frenchman who can sing in Spanish like a champ: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWBYz...eature=related and another here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Y4M...feature=relmfu

See what you have to look forward to over here?
    Jon

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Jon,

If not spoken for already, I'll take #2 and #6 (telesar 135 2.8 and Vivitar 300 5.5).

Thanks!

Shooter
    35mm
    Nicholai hasn't answered, so I'd say they're yours. Please send a PM with your address.
    Jn

Shooter
    Medium Format
    PM sent today at 5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Aye! It seems im too late. Darnit. I have been moving all weekend. (and last week too)
    Nicholai Nissen
    Kolding, Denmark
    nicholainissen@gmail.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Jon, if the Viv Series 1 70-210 is still available I am ready willing and able to take it. Because you are practically giving it away, I am going to let go of my 80-200mm Cosina for s/h to anyone on APUG who wants/needs one.

Luke
    Luke

To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage.

Georgia O'Keefe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin