Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,317   Posts: 1,536,753   Online: 1043

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Omega borderless 8x10 easel $8 or BO

Omega borderless 8x10 easel $8 or BO

This is a very useful item. It allows making a full 8x10 inch print without the pesky border. Is $8 is too much? Then make an offer. I am just trying to give this a good home.

The long dimension edge is angled so it holds the paper but allows the image to go all the way to the edge of the paper.

I am happy to sell items on APUG and I make a contribution to APUG.

To make this work please:

To buy send me a private message (PM) with your email address for use in communicating; I will provide my email address via PM.

If you use PayPal I will ship to the address PayPal provides.

I can ship outside US. For shipping I will charge you what the USPS charges me.
    When you pay tell me what you are buying!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OmegaBorderless.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Still for sale. Doesn't anybody make 8x10 borderless prints?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think it's a good bargain, and thought about buying it, but then I realized I can make one just like this from some matboard. So I wanted to say, "thanks for the great idea".. those angled sides make perfect sense! Also, I have a need for some odd sizes, so this is great.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin