Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,493   Posts: 1,542,999   Online: 789

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Graflex 22 Model 200 Twin lens camera nice!

From the Good Old Daystm when men were boys and dogs were named "Scout" comes a Graflex 22 Model 200 twin lens camera iwith 85m lens in very good condition. It would be excellent except for some scratches in the chrome name plate. Takes 120 film and I'll even throw in a couple of empty spools for use as take-up spools to get you started! Both taking and viewing lenses are coated, if you can believe it! Both lenses are a bit dirty, which shouldn't come as a surprise considering how long these things have been out there but the glass otherwise looks good. The focusing hood features a flip-up magnifier as well as the front pushing down to form what they called back in the day a "sports finder". Aperture works smoothly and goes from f/3.5 to f/22. Shutter speeds run from 1/10 to 1/200 and include B and T. The shutter is self-cocking and can be tripped by either a lever on the front of the camera or by a cable release. Focusing knob operates smoothly and has a few small dings in the chrome. The leather\leatherette\whatever it is covered with is gray and in excellent condition. The camera comes with a thin strap but it looks like its more for fashion than for use. Maybe everything looked like that back then; I wouldn't know, I wasn't around yet.

It ought to take pictures but how well it does so I don't know. My wife brought two of these home from a collector's estate sale; the other one isn't so nice and I'll list it next. All considered, $50 for this nice example, plus shipping. I take Paypal and USPS money orders (United States Post Office ONLY!) Thanks for looking and don't pass up this chance to own an object built in the same period as television heroes named "Buster" and "Flash". Hey, you can't beat that, or do without it, either!

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010017.JPG   P1010021.JPG   P1010022.JPG   P1010020.JPG  
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump!

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Price reduced to $25! I need my space back!

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    pm sent, graflex 22

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold pending payment.

Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin