Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,975   Posts: 1,523,639   Online: 1116

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Graflex 22 Model 200 Twin lens camera - the other one

Another Graflex 22 model 200 twin lens reflex camera with 85mm lens, this one in not quite as good condition as the first one. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just not quite as crisp as the first one (with the strap.) This one does not have a strap. Has the coated 85mm Graftar lens with aperture from f/3.5 to f/22 and shutter from 1/10 to 1/200 plus B and T. The glass is dirty but I don't see any scratches on either the viewing or taking lenses. The dark gray leatherette (or whatever) covering is in good shape with only a couple of light rub marks. The chrome name plate is actually better than the first! The finder chimney needs a finger push to flip all the way up and the button which opens and closes the film compartment needs a finger to coax it open and shut. It works fine, though: the shutter sounds crisp, the aperture works smoothly and so does focusing. Did I mention that film winding is by a red window on the back? That's always fun, to watch the numbers creep past as you wind the film. Entertaining on both ends, I guess you could call it. I'll throw in a couple of empty 120 film reels for use as take-up reels, to get you started.

$40 for this example, plus shipping please. I take Paypal or USPS money orders (United States Postal Service ONLY!) Thanks for looking!

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010023.JPG   P1010025.JPG   P1010026.JPG  
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How is the mirror on that one? How bright is the image? Have the lenscap?

thanks,

Curt

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The image on the ground glass is rather dim, so I'm going to suppose that the mirror is dirty. I do not have lens caps for either camera. I noticed another issue which I missed last night (a combination of a very long few weeks at work, plus the lights in the bedroom where I was listing this thing are a bit on the dim side,) is that the ground glass is cracked, almost down the middle. I'll change the item description. Sorry that I missed that last night.

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    CORRECTION TO ORIGINAL POST!

Sorry, I can't figure out how to change the add. The ground glass for focusing is cracked all the way across, pretty much down the middle. It works fine, but obviously it shouldn't be cracked like that. I'm dropping the price by half, to $20, in recognition of this fault. Sorry that I missed it last night!

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin