Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,497   Posts: 1,543,060   Online: 882

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

Jobo CPA2 with a lift.

I bought it with hopes of using it in my darkroom. Unfortunately, no matter how I try, I simply don't have the space for it in my tiny darkroom.
    I tested the processor and everything seems to work perfectly. It rotates the drum, water gets heated, and the lift works. Ready to roll. Includes a 16x20 paper drum and a film drum with couple of reels to process 35 and 120 film. Also two leveling pads.
    Now the bad news: The film drum is missing the center core ($5-$9 on *bay) and there are only five 1L bottles instead of six. I will only ship in continental USA since the shipping otherwise might be prohibitive. How about $750 plus actual shipping cost?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Reels.jpg   CPA2.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Where are you located?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Portland, OR

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You only need to load the tank in the darkroom. You can run the processor anywhere in daylight; i.e. your kitchen. I run mine in the kitchen without any problems.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you Sirius for your suggestion. It is a good idea. However, being married, I have no control over kitchen counter space. My wife, bless her heart, is very tolerant of my crazy hobbies. But trying to occupy the limited kitchen counters? I don't think I'd want to risk it, it might backfire, you know

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Another suggestion: Only take it out and put it one the counter when you are going to use the processor. Then put it away and scrub down all surfaces to remove any photo chemicals. Your wife will thank you.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sirius, trust me, it's not a good idea in my house

How about free shipping in continental US? Anyone?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $700 anyone? That's less than what I paid. If it does not sell, I'll just follow Sirius' advice and send him the bill from the divorce lawyer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm going to withdraw this from sale. I decided to follow Sirius' advice and tried running RA-4 photos today. The processor keeps increasing temperature and not shutting off the heater. Looks like the processor needs a new thermostat. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to keep it for a while.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I hope i can find it available when you will decide to sell it again, always i miss many items i want to buy, so i will try hard to keep tracking this item if it will be sent to sell later.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin