Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,814   Posts: 1,581,607   Online: 808

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS-Honeywell Pentax 1*/21* spot meter

$60.00 Pentax 1/21 Spot Meter, this well used meter works but has a few minor flaws such as dust in the viewfinder, the viewfinder light doesn't work, scratches and scuffs on the exterior and the silver screw on the dial has broken off, the silver screw doesn't "hold" anything on the meter, it just covers the small screws that do hold the dial on. I use a hearing aid battery with a spring and it seems to be quite consistant. The low-light uses a standard 9 volt battery and works well. Comes with the original lens cap but no case or strap. Batteries included but you might want to replace with fresh ones. Postage is $12.00 for USPS Medium Priority box. I'm reducing my collection so this is sold as is with no returns. USA sales only. Payment by PayPal and shipped only to the PayPal address. Email with questions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pentax2.jpg   pentax1.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    awaiting payment

Shooter
    Multi Format
    sold

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin