Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,568   Posts: 1,573,500   Online: 693

Shooter
    Medium Format

G617 $600 needs shutter

Fuji G617, in need of a replacement shutter. The back element has a scratch, which if positioned properly, may not effect image quality (the Fuji 105mm lens is capable of 5x7). I took it half way apart and couldn't get the screws out of the front plate, so I put it all back together. The leatherette is off on the front. Comes with all parts, broken shutter, front element, and case. The infinity adjustment (turn the glass plate inside the camera behind the lens) will need to be set as well.

$600 shipped and paypaled in the us. I will ship overseas, ask for shipping price. Paypal Only.

I have a Copal 0 shutter I'd be happy to sell with the camera for an extra $120, you will have to extend the back of the trigger on the shutter for it to work or use a shutter release.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0379 (Large).JPG   IMG_0382 (Large).JPG   IMG_0393 (Large).JPG   IMG_0392 (Large).JPG   IMG_0387 (Large).JPG  

IMG_0391 (Large).JPG   IMG_0386 (Large).JPG   IMG_0389 (Large).JPG  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin