Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,225   Online: 772

Shooter
    4x5 Format

PEAK 22X Magnifier Lope, Product Number #1964 Like new, 50% off new price.

PEAK 22X Magnifier Lupe

Frequently APUG posts refer to looking at films using a 22x magnifier. The magnifier they are using to is the PEAK 22x. There is no better way to inspect the sharpness of film images. Quick, easy, and foolproof.

PEAK 22X Magnifier Lupe, Product Number #1964

The Peak 22x Loupe features a lens that consists of a two group, three element-construction. This design covers a wide visual field with distortion-free viewing. The 22x loupe provides bright, sharp image viewing with its 360° clear acrylic base that admits light from all directions. Specifications: Magnification: 22x Field of View: 12mm Effective Aperture: 12mm Focal Length: 12.4mm Base Thread: 0.7mm

Bargain price: $25. B&H price is about $50. 50% off.
    In order to honor your bid I must receive payment within 7 days of the closing of the auction. All items are sold without warranty and are as is. From my feedback you can see that people who have purchased items from are satisfied; I conservatively describe items. <p>

International shipping now requires a phone number for customs in your country

PayPal payment requires: <p>
    Shipping Address: Confirmed <p>
    Account Status: Verified <p>

If more information or more detailed picture of the item is needed let me know.

I am happy to sell items on APUG and I make a contribution to APUG.

To make this work please:

To buy send me a private message (PM) with your email address for use in communicating; I will provide my email address via PM.

If you use PayPal I will ship to the address PayPal provides.

I can ship outside US. For shipping I will charge you what the USPS charges me.
    When you pay tell me what you are buying!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Peak22xcase.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    1. I looked at the B&H site. Peak has recently changed the base of the Peak #1964 but they thought the difference was so small they didn't change the description or the product number. I have a Peak sheet that came with the magnifier that shows mind as a #1964.

I have two idential Peak 22X #1964's in the same condition except one has the selling boox and the other doesn't.

Shipping

US. $4

Europe, South America, Japan, India $10

Shooter
    4x5 Format

PEAK 22X I have just one left.

PEAK 22X I have just one left to sell.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    SOLD and SHIPPED

Shooter
    35mm

Peak 22x : Received!

Dear Robert,

Thanx for the prompt shipping. I should also add I received the Loupe in as described (in fact, better) condition!

Appreciate it,

;-p r a b u!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin