Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,732   Online: 884

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Rolleicord TLR Schneider-Kreuznach Xenar 1:3.5/75mm $100

I haven't used this baby in a while, so it's only fair to pass it on to someone who will. This Rolleicord in very good condition especially considering it's age (I don't know it's exact age, but I'm guessing 60s or 70s--it's serial number is1309196). There is little bit of brassing and peeling of the leatherette, but overall it looks very nice. It has a Schneider-Kreuznach Xenar 1:3.5/75mm lens, and boy to do those photos look good! The shutter speeds are accurate down to 1/25th of a second. Once you get slower than 1/10'th of a second it'll start to stick, though the bulb setting works fine and won't stick.

The ground glass is the non-replaceable version, and is the nice retro-grid style.

This would make a wonderful camera for a photography student. It's very easy to take candid shots with a waist-level finder camera (no one really knows you're photographing them--great for street photography!). And it's so much quieter than an SLR (those Hasselblads and Bronicas are LOUD!). (Disclosure--I love my Hasselblad...) I guess it would be a great addition to a collection, but I'd rather see this fellow go to someone who will use it!

Asking $100 plus shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1000967-1-2.jpg  
    In the name of God, stop a moment, close your work, look around you. ~LEO TOLSTOY

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Camera potentially sold--pending someone coming to look at it tomorrow.
    In the name of God, stop a moment, close your work, look around you. ~LEO TOLSTOY

Rom
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If the deal does not end tomorrow, i will be clearly interested.

Thanks

Look forward for news
    All the best,
    Rom

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin