Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,587   Posts: 1,545,862   Online: 1138

Shooter
    Medium Format

Hasselblad Xpan / X-pan panoramic system

Up for your consideration is a nice panoramic kit: Hasselblad Xpan with two lenses. The 45mm f/4 and the 90mm f/4 are in beautiful shape, clean and clear glass with minor dust. Both lenses come with their own Hasselblad lens hood and their own Heliopan filter as well as two Hasselblad rear lens caps - there is only one Hasselblad front lens cap.

Notice that this body exhibits typical paint flaking, but the good news is, that there is no impact on the images. There is also an Arca Swiss quick release plate and a comfortable camera strap.

It pains me to sell this as it is a lovely, exquisitely designed kit.

Yours for $1850 shipped to the lower 48 states.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xpan overview.JPG   xpan_system02.JPG   IMG_1058.jpg   xpan_45.JPG   xpan_90.JPG  

xpan_front.JPG   xpan_back.JPG   xpan_bottom_panel.JPG   xpan_top_panel.JPG   xpan_45_90.JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    photos were taken with a consumer digital camera and so the files are noisy. The lens' glass is clean and clear - the photographs show digital noise and not dust or glass abnormalities.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've no connection to the seller - but I have to say this is an exquisite system and amazingly well priced. Sharpest lenses you'll ever see and this is one solidly built camera you'll love. Wish I had the $ or I'd be on this one (and I actually have this camera and lenses already)
    "Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

MY BLOG - www.reservedatalltimes.com
    YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS SITE - www.colincorneau.com
    INSTAGRAM: colincorneau

Simply want to be sure: Is the camera the earlier Xpan or the Xpan11?

Nice kit.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you for the kind words Colin. It is an exquisite system, really beautiful action on the focusing mechanism and it feels so solidly built.

This is the original Xpan body.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump

Shooter
    Medium Format
    this is a XPAN I, but there is no big changes with the version II except the price

It's a lovely camera, I'v got 2 of them ! go for it !

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you darxmurf!

This just received a fresh set of batteries and I retrieved the shutter count, which displays as "0244".

Shooter
    Medium Format
    How about $100 price drop -- this lovely set for $1750.00 ...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin