Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,919   Posts: 1,584,780   Online: 971

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Bausch/Lomb 15" EF Plastigmat Portrait 8x10 Lens

For sale is a B&L 15" EF Plastigmat Portrait lens in excellent condition. The lens barrel looks great, there are some normal signs of use and some mars in the paint but overall it looks great with no dings or heavy wear. The aperture is clean and dry and moves smoothly. The glass is in excellent condition, there are a few extremely light polish marks on the rear element, only visible if you're really looking under a harsh light source. There are some microbubbles in the glass, common for older lenses. There is also some balsam separation around the very edge of the lens, only about 1/8" and also common for older lenses and won't affect use.

Will cover 8x10 and the image looks wonderful.

I haven't managed to find a retaining ring but am still digging around at the local camera shop.

I haven't seen one of these for sale before so I'm not sure what a fair price is. If someone has a better idea of the value please let me know. Best reasonable offer?

Shooter
    Large Format
    How about $175?

Shooter
    Large Format
    You mention the rear element. Does this mean thee is a front modifier?
    "There are a great many things I am in doubt about at the moment, and I should consider myself favoured if you would kindly enlighten me. Signed, Doubtful, off to Canada." (BJP 1914).

Regards
    Bill

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin