Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,050   Posts: 1,561,154   Online: 791

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: Schneider Componon 105mm enlarging lens

Another item from the estate of a local collector, a Schneider Componar 105mm enlarging lens with front lens cap, in original box. The serial number is: 4842462. The lens is coated, with smooth, many-bladed aperture from f/4.5 to f/22 and looks unused. There's some dust but I don't see any scratches or cleaning marks. Does not have a retaining ring! The box is shelf worn but not terribly badly.

Since I can't find a recent history of sales, price will have to be set by the WAG method. How about $60 plus shipping? I take Paypal and USPS money orders (United States Postal Service ONLY!) Let me know your zip code and I'll figure postage. Thanks!

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010014.JPG   P1010015.JPG   P1010018.JPG   P1010021.JPG  
    Last edited by mjs; 09-10-2012 at 06:17 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I would like to consider buying this if still available. Sharris10170@gmail.com is another email address for me. Can do paypal too. Let me know. Sent pm too.

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold Pending payment.

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not sold. The lens is a Componar, not a Componon. Sorry!

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    price drop: $30 plus shipping.

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold!

— Hunter S. Thompson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin