Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,972   Posts: 1,558,695   Online: 836

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

FS - Seneca Whole Plate w/ holders and boards

I have a Seneca Whole Plate (8 1/2 " x 6 1/2" ) camera to sell. It is a very nice camera but I'm not using it, so someone should. It INCLUDES 2 film holders. It INCLUDES a total of 7 lens boards (one un-drilled). Seneca boards oddly have one bevelled edge, so it is handier than you might imagine to have a supply on hand already. It INCLUDES the rear extension rail. It DOES NOT INCLUDE the tripod... (The red on the side of the standards in the first photo is a reflection from my ceiling fan lights.)

There are two knocks in the wood, circled above. Also, on the rear extension track, there is a piece of the side guide rail missing, see last photo. That would only be reached if you rolled the front standard all the way back onto the rear rail, and I'm not sure why you would ever do that. So, it seems irrelevant.

The bellows seem to have been replaced in the not-too-distant past, and are in very nice condition.

I'd like $365 plus shipping, Paypal and USPS money orders are both fine. I doubt this will fit in a large flat-rate box, so it might be expensive to ship outside the US. $$ to APUG if it sells here. I also have several whole plate size wide angle lenses that I could sell if you are going to need one of those for the camera. Cheers, Richard

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I realize only 5 lens boards are shown, but there are 7 of them. I'll add the hole sizes later on.
    Richard

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    How about $350 shipped in the USA?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The total length with extension rail is about 27". Make me an offer!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Buy this, and I'll let you have lens #2 here for only $50...

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum379/...ml#post1394036

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    sold over on LFPF

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin