Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,970   Online: 751

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: 4x5 Crown Graphic Special with Schneider Xenar 135mm

From the estate of a local collector comes a very clean 4x5 Crown Graphic Special with top-mounted rangefinder and Schneider Xenar 135mm lens. The rangefinder seems accurate for this lens, fold-down infinity stops are installed and she's ready to go like the day she was first bought! Ask politely and I'll even include a few 4x5 film holders to get you going!

There are some scuffs here and there and some scrapes on corners where you'd expect wear to first start showing up but although it looks like she was used a bit it wasn't extensively, like a pro would have used it. All the controls operate smoothly and properly and I wouldn't hesitate to take it out shooting right now!

Feel free to ask questions if you have them and I can supply more pictures if you need them. I can also supply a printout of an online manual if you want one, although it's going to add to shipping weight. I'm asking $350 for the old girl because she's got a nice lens and is in such good condition. Plus shipping, of course! I take Paypal and USPS money orders (United States Postal Service ONLY!) and prefer to ship Priority Mail. She's not a lightweight so figure a medium Fixed Rate box, most likely. Thanks!

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010001.JPG   P1010002.JPG   P1010004.JPG   P1010005.JPG  
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    More pictures!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010003.JPG   P1010006.JPG   P1010007.JPG  
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anyone care to make an offer?

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump!

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Price drop to $300.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I will take one of these off your hands when i get my paycheck!
    Nicholai Nissen
    Kolding, Denmark
    nicholainissen@gmail.com

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Last reduction before Ebay: $275 plus shipping. Thanks!

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sold! Thanks!

Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin