Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,515   Posts: 1,572,108   Online: 1108

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

FS: 4x5 Crown Graphic with 135mm Optar lens

From the estate of a local collector comes a Crown Graphic 4x5 camera with an Optar 135mm lens and accurate rangefinder! Fold-down infinity stops are installed and the rangefinder is adjusted for this lens. Everything works, everything looks good: some evidence of light usage but this certainly never saw professional work! The lens shutter sounds crisp and makes appropriate noises for the settings but note that I have no way of testing the shutter so can't vouch for its accuracy. Probably close enough for B&W and color negative, though. Aperture blades are clean and operate smoothly. Glass is clear and without scratches I can see. Lens and body lens releases both work correctly. The ground glass is clean, the viewing hood snaps out smartly and the leather handle is solid. This old guy is ready to rock and roll!

The price is $350 plus shipping, because of the good condition. I take Paypal and USPS Money orders (United States Postal Service ONLY!) Let me know if you have questions or need more pictures. Thanks for looking!

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010001.JPG   P1010002.JPG   P1010004.JPG   P1010003.JPG   P1010006.JPG  

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sounds like a nice buy, it's a great camera!
    /Bertil

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And it goes great with a fedora!
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anyone care to make an offer?

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump!

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Price drop to $300.

Mike

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Last reduction before Ebay: $275 plus shipping. Thanks!

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm interested if the camera is still available.
    Thanks

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It is still available. If you're interested send me your postal information (country if outside the US) and postal code and I'll calculate shipping.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by limnidytis View Post
    I'm interested if the camera is still available.
    Thanks

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Sold!

the camera is sold. Thanks!

Mike

— Hunter S. Thompson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin